Zucchetto, Puro-Fol Prosecco 2009 D.O.C. Prosecco, Veneto, Italy With Summer in full swing, I am tempted by something a little more refreshing and zesty and this top quality Prosecco certainly is that. I find the biggest problem is that it is simply too easy to quaff while lounging in the sun and before you know […]
Top Posts & Pages
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Lafite Competition April 16, 2010
- Fall in Love with New York Wines November 16, 2012
- GQ on how to invest in Wine January 11, 2013
- Why the Euro is Doomed April 2, 2013
- Austerity v Stimulus September 18, 2012
- JP Morgan’s Dimon Still CEO and Chairman May 22, 2013
- Mark Carney on Europe May 22, 2013
- Irish Make Sensible Points on Tax May 22, 2013
- £4.5m Wine Fraudsters in Court May 22, 2013
- Hungarian President compares Merkel to Nazis May 21, 2013
- Simple Choices | paddyspiigs: [...] Red Oskar Calls for Euro Break Up (gilescadm...
- gcadman: Thank you for your compliment, I have developed th...
- colonial penn life insurance claims address: I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. D...
- St Emilion Classification Fight Continues | Giles Cadman: [...] In January I blogged about the fight over cl...
- Roger Landells: It is not just in the field of aviation and air tr...
Asia Australia Bank Beverages bordeaux Britain Business Cadman Fine Wines California China Euro European Central Bank European Union Eurozone Financial Services Authority Fine Wine Fine Wine Investment Food France François Hollande fraud Germany Giles Cadman Giles Cadman WIne Lover Greece Hong Kong International Business International Monetary Fund Investing in Wine Investment Italy London London Heathrow Airport New York Shopping Spain Tax United States Venulum Wine Wine Investment Wine Investment Advice Wine Investment Fund Wine tasting descriptors Wine Tasting Notes